In Accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy, Ruxley Church is committed to the safeguarding, care and nurture of everyone within our community.
Our Policy Statement actively underpins all our safeguarding work within the church.
It follows the guidance set out by The Diocese of Guildford
- If you are concerned about an incident on the church premises, please seek advice from our Safeguarding Officer: Mrs Judy Quaife on 07480 331422 or click here to email
- The Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor is Jackie Broadfoot. Please contact her on 07918 559387 or at email@example.com
- More information about Safeguarding in the diocese and other support contacts: cofeguildford.org.uk/reporting
Outside of Church:
- If you are concerned that someone that someone you know is at risk of, or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, report the matter to the Local Authority Social Care Services or the Police without delay.
- Call 999 if a child or adult is in immediate danger of significant or serious harm
National Helplines include:
- NSPCC – 0808 800 5000
- Childline – 0800 1111
- Stop it Now – 0808 1000 900
- NAPAC – 0808 801 0331
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Family Lives – 0808 800 2222
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 0808 2000 247
- Action on Elder Abuse – 0808 808 8141